The Problem with Fake Teachers
The first believers in Crete had enthusiastically accepted the gospel message of Jesus. They then gathered together in small communities where they could worship and live for Jesus together.
But there was a fake message going around the island: one that sounded similar but was actually threatened the existence of the believing communities.
In this message we examine the impact of fake teaching and consider how it might present itself today in our own context. We then look at how to arm ourselves against this threat at Foundation Church Belfast so we might grow as a healthy church.
- The nature of fake teaching
- The content of fake teaching
- The result of fake teaching
- The solution to fake teaching
Main passage: Titus 1:10-16
Read it here.
You might also like to:
- Check out our message series 9 Marks of a Healthy Church.
- Read Building a Healthy Church.